Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The decisions I have made...

Sometimes in life we make good decisions.  

My decision to leave retail = smart.
My decision to start a business = smart.
My decision to get my life back as my own = smart.
My decision to eat more sushi = smart.

Sometimes in life.... we make "bad" decisions, and currently I am struggling with that fact.  Details are irrelivant at this point, but I have been struggling with some paths I have chosen in life.  I use the term "bad" loosely, as often we make decisions that are not BAD, just decisions that we regret, or produce outcomes that we would prefer to avoid.

I am struggling right now.  You hear people talk about the inner-war that happens inside yourself, as if your present state is fighting with your "I told ya so" state.  For me, this causes undue stress and the want to eat and/or sleep constantly. 
It'll get better.  This is know.  I just have to weigh the outcomes of my NEW decisions, and determine what is the best course to take from this point forward. 

Sigh, I think it's a bubble bath and wine sorta night.  What do you all think?




No comments:

Post a Comment