Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Leaving Retail, to start Retail?

Yeah, you read that right.  HA!

Apparently, I know nothing but retail... and for that reason I have decided that I am going to start a business. Biggest problem at this stage of the game? My Business Partner is in Hawaii.

So, where does that leave me? Many sleepless nights of trying to work through a business plan that is actually going to generate some hefty income. Oh, and yes, I AM still writing my book... I'm just... very tired... all... the... time.

Oh! I am finishing up THREE quilts as well. What is wrong with me?

How on EARTH did I think that I would be able to blog every night with all of this crap going on?

Did I mention that I was sleepy? Like... really really really sleepy? I think having a snuggle doggie right next to me is not helping. He is just making me MORE sleepy.

Well, off I go to work on something else, because I am insane. Yes, you heard me. INSANE.

No comments:

Post a Comment