Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Contemplating motivation.

I'm still on a motivation kick.

I have some wonderful friends of mine who are the most motivated people in the world.  They are like some magical creature that can get more done in 24 hours than I can get done in a week.  Those people amaze me.  They own their own business, make time for their family and pets, and still seem to always be put together every day.

There are days I can't even be bothered to brush my hair, let alone get out of sweat pants.

Why is is that some people are just amazing?  Then others, like me, can't seem to get past the first lap!  Oh well, if I am to suffer days and days of laziness I suppose there are worst things in life, right?

I wonder how really happy those over-motivated people are.  I mean, are they really happy, or do they just think they are happy because they are unable to stop for two seconds and really evaluate their life.

Well, that's all I have.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment