Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Research

I spent the last several hours doing research for the business that I am trying to get off the ground.

I know, I know, projects coming out of my behind, right?

Here are the current Kim Needs:
  1. I need to finish THREE quilts
    1. Baby quilt for Pumpkin Butt
    2. My personal quilt
    3. Quilt that I'm making for a AWESOME friend
  2. I need to get to Michael's to get materials for my "start up" business
    1. I need clips
    2. Flowers
    3. Fasteners
  3. I need to get to JoAnne's for some fabric for my quits 
    1. Puppy prints anyone?? 
    2. MORE puppy prints?
  4. I have a CRAP TON of research that needs to be done to start a business
    1. Fictitious business name.
    2. Online Webpage.
    3. Marketing Strategy.
    4. Etc! (This list could go on for MILES)
  5. I need to figure out CASH flow for starting a business 
    1. Along with how to expense out business stuff on taxes
  6. Where the HECK am I going to put a Silk Screen MAH-CHEEN?
  7. I'm supposed to be writing a book, right? I mean... somewhere in all of this I need to write a book. Or two. Or three?
  8. Brother turns 18 on the first, and graduates on the 10th. SO MUCH STUFF TO DO.
I think that's it right now. I don't know, my head is spinning. I need to get this going. I need to get a LOT of things going. I need to stop needing sleep. I need to be a machine!

But, alas! I need sleep. I'm weak like that.

Perhaps I should utilize my coaster time better and start doing more of my projects on the way to work. Think that could work? Who knows, I like having "Kim Time" during the day... which is probably why I am SO very far behind on projects!  :)

I NEED SOME FREAKING MOTIVATION! Along with a bed that isn't so darn comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment