Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Need.

I feel the need to write something of substance, but I can't seem to find the right words.

I will spare you the gore filled details, but I was very sick last night.  Sick to the point of having to set my alarm clock for 2 hour intervals just so I could wake up and make sure I wasn't dead.

I took a nap today and had to be jolted awake by Husband. I can't remember the last time someone has to physically shake me to wake me up. It's been ages, but now you get a good feel of exactly how exhausted I was.

So I sit here, lappy in front of me trying to think of beautiful words. Unfortunately, beautiful words escape me at the moment and all I can think about is how I'm hungry. Then I think about how I am getting chunky and food is the devil!  Were those beautiful words?  I guess not.

Well, to be perfectly honest, I'm still not feeling the greatest.  My emotional state is a little uneven, so I think I'm going to call it a night on the blog.  Hopefully soon things will start returning to normal and I can get back to being a normal human again. Let's hope shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment