Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Website Error or User Error?

Well, Blogger totally messed me up.

Technology failed me, and I was unable to post for several days due to a "server error" with blogger. What a pain in the ass. (yeah, yeah, excuses, excuses)

THEN, I failed myself because the habit has been broken. So... I learned something. I can't do something every day for 365 days.

I do plan on persevering! And, as a way to make up for the posts that I missed, I am going to blog 4 days past what would hit my 365 day end. That way, it all comes out in the wash.

So, internet world, ENJOY!

Oh, and part of making this blog was to document my escape (and recovery) from retail. I think I am doing just that. My social life has once again blossomed. It is a good thing, and a bad thing! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment