Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

365 Day Project.

Well, here is goes! I have decided that I need to do something to challenge myself, I want to know how it feels to be dedicated to something that I do for myself for a whole year. I am going to blog everyday for an entire year!

I wish I would have started this blog years ago, allowing myself an outlet for all the insanity I felt as a retail manager. For fear of termination I didn't... but they can't stop me now! I would love to start a community of "ex-retailers" and all the comfort they feel now that they are "free".

I also hope that people can read this blog and understand and I hope others will learn. It takes a very special person to live their life in retail, and if you have never done it, you are clueless. (Yup, I said it, CL-CL-CLUELESS.) I have always said that it should be mandatory for High Schoolers to work in the service industry for at least 6 months (this includes either the Food Industry or Retail), I think this would (hopefully) make people better understand those careers, and stop treating people like CRAP who work them!

Anyways, here goes 365 days! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment