Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bubble Bath

I can not remember the last time I had a bubble bath. I mean, honestly, what an impractical thing to do! Who really has the time to spend two hours in the bathtub watching re-runs of old TV shows on her laptop.

Oh, wait. I DO!

I think that it should be mandatory that every Sunday night everyone is required to take a bubble bath. A glass of wine should be included for the older ones.

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday have been three amazing days this weekend. If I have said it a million times I am so very sorry... but having my weekends back is a very rewarding experience! It's a little world that I have missed out on for too long.

At my last job I had to make a formal request to get a Saturday off, and I am not the type to go around asking for things that I know will get me a look of disappointment from my boss. So, I took what Sundays I could get off... and just decided that Saturday was never going to be mine.

Oh how sweet it is to have Saturday back!

I don't think I will ever give it up again... it's too powerful in my life as a relaxing agent. It makes me happy, and that's what really matters in life! Health before Wealth!

1 comment:

  1. It's Sunday. And I just took a gander at the tub in my motel. And I will not be taking a bath. Haha. I will, however, watch re-runs on my laptop in celebration of Sunday's and long weekends!

    ReplyDelete