Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

It finally happened...

I almost forgot my blog post tonight!

I know loyal 18 readers, what would you have done if there was nothing for you to read? How would I have looked at myself in the mirror if I had forgotten to fill your heads with sarcastic nonsense that flows from my fingers?

I can tell you this, I am not feeling very creative right now. I want to be creative, but I think that I am just in a slight slump in my writing. Stop rolling your eyes as if to say, "you have been in a slump since you started this blog", that's not very nice.

So here it is... day #50. The big FIVE-O. I honestly can't believe I made it this far. Yes, I agree some of the blogs are crap, please don't judge me.

I love my husband, my friends...

... and alcohol.

I left retail to have a life again, so I apologize for some slight blog neglect. Go watch Modern Family, you'll feel better. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment