Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Friday Entertainment.

What a treat to be able to go out with your co-workers and have fun.  I forget how great it is to be able to "let off steam" with others that are in the same position as you.

When I was the "Big Boss" never went out with my employees (I tried it once and it exploded in my face), so I found that Husband and I stayed at home and did nothing... Ever. The new job is wonderful, the people are awesome and fun! We went over to a co-workers house and stayed up until 2am. It's been a long, long, long time since I have seen 2am. 

I got up at 5am to drive two hours to be with my friend who is having a baby. Who does that? What am I... 21?

It's amazing the energy that I have now that I have reduced my stress level. 

Lastly, I have a confession, the internet here is spotty so my posts might not be long and exciting this weekend. Just an FYI! 

No comments:

Post a Comment