Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

How to Tell What Day of the Week It Is Just By Looking At Me.

Monday: 
Refreshed from the weekend. Hair is down, makeup is perfect, clothes are clean, socks match. At work early.

Tuesday: 
Hair is now in a pony tail (I get to that level of laziness pretty quickly), makeup is perfect, clothes are clean, socks match. At work on time.

Wednesday: 
Hair is in pony tail, make up is nice, wearing something comfortable rather than something pretty (still clean tho, that's a bonus), socks match. At work on time.

Thursday:
Hair is in a bun (poor hair), makeup is decent (it was also done in the parking lot at work), I wish I could kiss the person that invented the black hoodie (because that's all I am going to wear for the rest of the work week) and jeans that I probably found on the floor, socks might match. At work on time(ish).

Friday:
Hair is in a WET bun, makeup is semi-applied (still done in parking lot), black hoodie that has been worn way to much in the last few days and probably the same jeans as Thursday, socks do NOT match. Running to work to hopefully clock in at 9:35.

Saturday:
Hell Yeah, I look GOOD.

Sunday:
Pajamas all day. Good luck getting me out of the house and into something that is not a pair of sweatpants.

Oh hey, it's Monday again!

No comments:

Post a Comment