Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Less Than 40 Hours Predicament

Tonight I am being creative!

I have found an amazing blog on the internet that has piano sheet music, and as I type this my printer in on overdrive printing up all the music I could want for days, weeks, maybe even years.

I am SO excited right now. I have even started messing around with the keyboard chords just to enjoy the sounds of the notes.

I am not looking forward to heading back to work tomorrow, this has been the laziest of all weekends, and I just want to sleep in my bed forever. So, if any of you are interested in work for me... I'll make sure to let my boss know that you are going in.

Off I go to play beautiful(ish) music!!

1 comment:

  1. What's the music blog? I just bought myself a keyboard to travel with! Now I just need to learn how to read sheet music..and play piano.

    ReplyDelete