Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

I can't believe what I just did.

A friend of mine is looking for a job.

I sent another friend (Store Manager) a text to ask if she was hiring. 

...she is...

The lines of communication between the two have been opened.

Did I just send someone to Retail DOOM?! Am I going to ex-retail hell? (Probably, but for many, many, many, other reasons). Then there is the other side of the coin. Did I really just recruit for a location that I used to manage? What is wrong with me? Can I never be free from the repetitiveness of retail and all the information that was brainwashed into me?

Things that make me feel better:
  1. Job seeker needs a job
  2. Store Manager needs an Assistant Manager
  3. Beer/Diet Coke
  4. My Dogs
  5. It's not me that's going back to retail
  6. Battlestar Galactica Reruns
That is my story for the night, I will have to let you all  know how this pairing works out. I will also have to let you know if Job Seeker decides to hunt me down and kill off my firstborn fur-baby (yes, I am talking about my dog) because I sent them back into the world of retail.

Also, did you all get your taxes done? We did. Totalllllly last minute. Go me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment