Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mood: FRUSTRATED.

I am sorry that I have been so short on my blogging. I promise soon I will get back to posts about life and excitement.

Today was one of those days that reminds you that just because you are in a "low stress" environment for work, doesn't mean every day is going to be stress free.

I am agitated, annoyed, and frustrated. There are PLENTY of other words to describe my mood, but this is a family blog and I don't want to be cussing it up left and right. I hate when people are upset and hurt, especially when they are people I care about.

It makes it even worse when they are people that you interact with daily... I want to fix the problem, and I know that I can't. Right now I am in a mood that would make the Devil leave me alone if he passed by me on the street... it is quite unpleasant.

I shall spare you my wrath, and nonsensical rantings. Gosh, you are lucky.

Shall I leave you with a random quote of the night? Okay, here it is, "You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice."

No comments:

Post a Comment