Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

TGIF

I have been SO ready for this weekend. I don't know why I feel so drained this week, but I am just about ready to pass out.

My poor house, I feel like I have neglected it. I hate when it is messy, and right now it looks like a bomb has gone off. Sadly, that means my weekend will involve cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning. I guess that's what I get for being a lazy-butt this week.

I don't understand how I can be full of OCD one week, and full of lazy laziness the next.

I was SOOOOO pumped to leave work today. I don't know why, I just came home and sat on Facebook and Twitter posting a bunch of random nonsense that I am sure just drives people crazy. It's okay, there is always the "delete friend" option right?

It's only 8pm, and I am 28. I shouldn't be tired.

Oh well, I don't care. I'm going to get ready for bed. I think I will plan on an early morning so I can clean everything early and actually enjoy my Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment