Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

At a Loss For Words

I find myself struggling tonight to find a topic of interest to blog about. This issue really hasn't been a problem before, and I knew the day would come that I would have brain block, I just didn't realize it would be so soon.

I realize now that if I had been thinking more clearly I would have started my idea list many years ago.

Roommate and I worked together at a couple of different companies, he is still a retail slave and I laugh at him frequently. I was his boss (TWICE) so he lets me get away with annoying him a lot. We thought about awesome book titles for crazy retail people... I think tonight I will share a few. 

"The view from the O.A.P's" 
("Overhead Access Panel" for those non-retail peeps. Hey! Maybe an "Acronyms of Retail" would be an excellent post for another night, and maybe I should have titled this blog "brainstorming".)

Next!

"12 Hours and I am Still Here"

How about?

"I Haven't Seen That Episode Yet, I Was Working. Thank Goodness For TiVo"

Or...

"I Have Forgotten What My Husband Looks Like"

Alright, that it the last one I will torture you with tonight. As soon as I finish my first book maybe I will start up on my second one. I think I like the last title the best, I'm sure the husband would too!

No comments:

Post a Comment