Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gosh darn it!

First off, I am alive. For those oddballs who looked over the blog while I was dying, thank you. Sorry for the lack of content.

I don't really know what got me thinking about this post, but for those of you who have worked in retail... do you ever really notice how much you cuss? I mean, honestly!?

I've worked in retail practically all my life, and if I have learned anything from that (and MythBusters) cussing really does make you feel better. I don't think it should be applied to all situations, and some people are just maniacs screaming F’s and A’s and B’s all over the place. That is a little ridiculous.

Oh, and if you ever cuss at someone to make them feel like less of a person, I think you should be forced to scrub toilets for the rest of your life as punishment because no person deserves that.

What I do know is I learned how to cuss in retail, and I learned how to do it really, really, really, well. Sorry mom, it wasn’t on the playground like you always thought, it was behind the door of EDP at my first retail job. We are well versed in cussing. It is like an art to us... we make the words sounds like poetry. ORRRRR we just scream and yell like a lunitic about some crazy customer who just called us a worthless use of air. CUSS my friends! Cuss like you have never cussed before! You will feel better.


Just don’t let Human Resources hear you.

No comments:

Post a Comment