Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Organizational Skills

I am a lean-mean-organizational-machine!  Annnnnd…  that is exactly what my Sunday consisted of.
I think when I left retail as a way to “stand up to the man” or whatever I gave up on keeping things overly organized. These last three months have caused major damage to my personal file cabinet and hard drive. Honestly, it looked like I turned over responsibility of those two things to my incredibly overweight miniature pincher (who I actually call a MAX-pin, and yes, I think it’s clever).
Today was my breaking point; I just couldn’t look at it anymore. My ex-retail brain has been walking by the mess of my file cabinet, and randomly clicking through my hard drive having little mini-seizures because of the mess. I lost it today and organized, then RE-organized everything. I had the time of my life… It was my own personal heaven. I started thinking about the nature/nurture thought, and if my personal work choice forced me into Anal mode, or if I was born with these feelings of OCD.
Before I sign off for the night, I want to express my care and concern for everything that is happening in Japan. I just want to ask this, if you have the capabilities to help, please do.
I wish that something of this magnitude would bring the whole world together and make us realize that we are one species on this planet trying to survive…. Unrealistic, I know… but I don't feel like popping my "nonsensical happy bubble" yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment