Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Daily Walk

Yow know that older, retired couple that you see every morning walking the dog around the block, and then again every night?

That's totally going to be us.

I mentioned a few blogs back that I have been devoting an hour of my day to exercise. I have learned a few things in the last week:

1) Husband is the "Anti-Runner", nothing I do or say will ever convince him that running is a good thing. He believes that with each running stride he is slowing unweaving the fabric of time and refuses to be the reason the universe implodes. (I don't know if that is 100% true. Honestly, I think he is just lazy, but I'm giving him benefit of the doubt.)

2) Husband will walk anywhere with me as long as I don't start sprinting.

3) We have a superawesometotallyamazing park really close to us that allows dogs. Every time I go there it's like I died and went to park heaven. I sorta live in the ghetto, this park is a very unexpected surprise!

4) Sometimes I out-walk the dogs, and then I am forced to carry them uphill. They are beyond spoiled.

5) I am a walking maniac, if I am alone I can walk until my music playlist has cycled through every song.

6) I think I love walking so much because I used to spend hour upon hour on my feet and work and now I spend hour upon hour on my bum. 

Just throwing it out there, this is an unexpected but totally awesome side effect of not working retail anymore. I loving coming home to the sun still shining, an awake husband, and excited puppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment