Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Laziest Saturday Of Them All

Today was amazing. Husband and I cleaned the house and then relaxed.
Want to hear something funny? I am still receiving phone calls from the alarm company to my old store. Wouldn’t you think someone would have fixed that by now? I even emailed my old DM and let them know I was receiving these phones calls and it is still happening.
I think it’s hilarious. I have been an EX-Store Manager for three months now!
You know if there had been some memo I missed, or if I did something crazy like never taking away an ex-employees alarm code (can you say loss prevention issue), there would have been a write up in my future.
Back to my Saturday of pure delight … I played Sims 3 for hours… I started a Twitter… I walked the dogs… I chilled in bed for the rest of the day surfing the net.
Best. Day. Ever.
Now it is 10pm, and I think I am going to go to sit back in bed, relax, maybe watch some Netflix and enjoy the last few hours of this awesome day.

1 comment:

  1. How's that Twitter account treating you? (Haha, I almost wrote "tweeting you," but I thought it might be too punny)

    ReplyDelete