Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pure Joy and Happiness!

I don't plan on adding a lot of pictures to my blog, but the message in this image was amazing! I feel that all people should live by this. Everyone is perfect just the way they are, and being true to yourself is one of the most important things in life.



This is the exact thought that made me flee from retail, I felt that I was losing myself, losing my identity. To my horror I was becoming nothing but a Store Manager, I no longer had time to be anything else. 

I am budding into a person again, and it is an amazing feeling. I also notice the older I get the less I care about what people think. I don't care if I like music that others think is stupid, I don't care if people call me a nerd or geek, I don't care if people stare at me funny because I sing at the top of my lungs in my car!

Why? Because there is nothing more badass than being who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment