Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's my Birthday (tomorrow)...


... and I'll blog about nuthin' if I want too!


Today was an excellent day! 

I don't know why I feel so happy and refreshed about life but I do, and nothing of importance or out of the ordinary happened today.

Honestly, Husband and I even got into a little tiff, but that didn't stop my mood. It helped that for my Birthday he promised that he would stop annoying me while I was cooking. Tonight he almost got a face full of steaming hot dinner due to his irritating habit of wanting to give hugs and kisses while I am trying to put ingredients into a pot! Ugh, MEN!

P.S - We are all better now, and he doesn't have 3rd degree burns. Yay!

I turn 28 tomorrow, and I look back at everything that 27 brought and I am very satisfied. Twenty-seven was a good age!! It makes me very excited about what the future holds.

We normally go "all out" for our birthdays (Husband's Birthday is the 25th) but this year due to money constraints we are staying indoors and enjoying each other's company. I might have a twinge of sadness because of this, but it is fully masked by the fact that I am having a happy-dappy day and nothing really can bring me down from my "Kim High". (Not to be confused with “Charlie Sheen” high, I'm pretty sure that'll get you sent to prison.)

March 17th, 2011… Briiiiiiiiing it!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope all your wishes come true:)
    ~ Debra http://debrasblogpureandsimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday kim in advance may the lord grant of what your heart desire..happy happy birthday once again

    www.allthingsmatterstome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How inconsiderate hugs and kisses from your husband! lol Have a great day tomorrow.
    http://lifethrulucylasticaslense.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday.. what a bastard wanting to hug and kiss you, damn him.
    lolol


    http://jpweddingphotograpy.blogspot.com/2011/03/dedicated-to-my-five-brothers.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! I realize after my post that I should elaborate on the hugs and kisses...

    I LOVE hugs and kisses from my husband... as long as I am not being smashed into fire that is on the stove! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete