Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Still Have Bad Days.

Today was an overwhelming day. Stress came from everywhere... The Mother-In-Law was very sick this morning, I am stressing over our finances, and I have a toothache with no freaking insurance. Tonight I feel like a failure. I gave up a lifestyle and a career that I hated to find joy again, and tonight I don't have it.

Tonight all I feel is shame and sorrow for the financial situation I placed my family in.

I don't know if I blogged this yet, but Husband doesn't work. It is a complex situation and I just don't have the strength to get into right now. Cliff notes version is this, we are very happy to have the Mother-In-Law living with us, but often it seems like a full time job for the Husband... and there are some plans that are currently interrupted because we love our family and want the best for them.

This places the financial burden upon my shoulders, and as I have stated before, I am not getting paid what I used too. The stress of this had not hit me full force until tonight...

I think I need a good night's sleep and some Husband snuggles. I know my attitude will be better in the morning, and I know that I will find the answers to my problems. I know I made the right decision, I know this is what is right for our family. It's just a little hard to accept reality tonight.

4 comments:

  1. just keep hoping and praying, that everything will be alright..


    www.allthingsthatmatterstome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I hope you'll get through this soon. You'll be find in no time and things will go back to normal, or even better.

    I'm not sure what it could be like for you, but I guess I can relate. I'm only a cashier, but I pay for almost everything for myself, such as all my college and equipment and bills and sponsor child, etc.

    I know how it feels to not have as much money as I would like, but in the end, as long as we're alive and have all that we need to be okay, anything else is just an extra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. :)

    Sometimes I wonder how personal I should get in my blogging, last night I couldn't help it... I was at my wits end.

    Today, I am in a better place! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Financial stress is the worst kind in my opinion. But it'll pass. Go read tonight's blog and remember what a nightmare we used to live in. A few bad days are bound to happen when the rest are so amazing. Don't let it get you down too much.

    Sometimes I sit in my motel, utterly alone, and wonder what I'm doing here. But a good night's rest or maybe venting to a close friend is the perfect remedy.

    I know you'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete